INDOOR - U11B REC
WELCOME TO THE 2023/24 RECREATIONAL INDOOR SEASON!
U11 BOYS RECREATIONAL DIVISION HOMEPAGE
As you may or not be aware, the Winnipeg Youth Soccer Association has been implementing the Canada Soccer Long Term Player Development (LTPD) model over the past few years. To learn more about the LTPD, we've created some resources on our website:
What is LTPD?
Below is some important information as it relates to the season:
- The season will kick off on the weekend of November 11/12.
- All teams should expect to receive 18 total matches as long as we are able to play our season uninterrupted.
- Our days of play are Thursday (mixed genders), Saturday (typically females), and Sunday (typically males).
- The last day of league play before the holiday break will be December 21 and we will resume on January 4.
- We play our matches at the WSF North facility (770 Leila Avenue), WSF South facility (211 Chancellor Matheson Road) and the University of Winnipeg Recplex (400 Spence Street).
- The 2024 Golden Boy Tournament will be held from February 15-19.
It's always good to refresh yourself on the rules of play, so please click here to do so.
- U9-U12 Format: 7v7 (6+1GK), no offside
- Subs: Unlimited, no maximum at one time
- All team officials are required to have a valid (stamped) coaches ID card to participate in any WYSA match
- Online game sheet will be printed and brought to each match by the referee. Team Officials should bring a blank game sheet with them just in case.
- Players with casts will be allowed to play ONLY if the cast meets the CSA Cast Policy guidelines as hard plaster casts will not be allowed for safety reasons.